skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wedding plans wedding plans wedding plans
So I am into my second month of wedding plans and it is beginning to get overwhelming! Who knew it is so time consuming and detailed? Well I will tell you who knew all those people out there that do this for a living thats who. Good grief! Its nuts and the expense of the smallest details is CRAZY! Flowers for $1500! Whatever (which by the way I have learned as of late is the polite way to say F*** you!) I guess I can serve those flowers on my buffet instead of real food :) Personally I dont think we should even have to feed everyone a full meal either. It is going to be close to 7 when the wedding starts. Normal people eat dinner around 6 (according to my Aunt who may very well be the last person on Earth that eats that early) so I would think a few snacks and the cake would suffice right? Who knows what it will end up being come December though. So as of this date I have taken care of the flowers, cake, favors and site. Oh and changed my colors (again). I have narrowed down my photographer choices to 3 as of now. It is such a hard decision for me, pictures are high on my priority list for sure! I have also lost 6.6 lbs thanks to lots of prayer and WW (yah me!) I thought I was doing pretty well then I realized I have hit the 9month mark. I am not sure why exactly but that makes me very nervous... I have a counter on my computer that reads 292 days until our wedding, sure it sounds like alot but not really. I want to have everything decided by at least June so I can focus on a dress then. Yep thats right I am putting off getting the dress until June. I am hoping I will be a couple of sizes smaller by then so it wont be so freaking nerve wrecking for me to stand in front of all those mirrors. I keep getting these visions of Stacy and Clinton standing there shaking their heads and rolling their eyes. Ok now that I have all that out, back to planning! Oh FYI these are the flowers we are having....
No comments:
Post a Comment