So we have discussed getting married for the millionth time. Except this time its for real. Wedding Chapel reserved for real. There is still no engagement ring but I am trying not to think of that too much for fear of reality sinking in I suppose. I guess in the end a ceremony trumps ring. I am just realizing that as much as I fought the feeling I am becoming more tradional and old fashioned in my old age than I once thought possible...
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Who Knew
So we have discussed getting married for the millionth time. Except this time its for real. Wedding Chapel reserved for real. There is still no engagement ring but I am trying not to think of that too much for fear of reality sinking in I suppose. I guess in the end a ceremony trumps ring. I am just realizing that as much as I fought the feeling I am becoming more tradional and old fashioned in my old age than I once thought possible...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment